Friday, September 15, 2006

An Energizing Time

I look forward to the Club Industry Show each year. Chicago is beautiful in the fall, and it’s a nice respite away from my desk and into the actual industry. Fitness professionals have so much energy and such a desire to help out their clients and the public that it’s only natural to be energized by their presence. Plus, it’s great to meet our readers and match faces to names and voices over the phone.

Unfortunately, this year I’ll be in for just a quick trip; however, I’m making the most of my time. Here’s my schedule for the show:

Thursday, Oct. 5, 2006
11:30 am- 12:30 pm –Lifetime Achievement Award and Keynote Address

2:30 pm – 4pm – Free Franchising Seminar: Franchising: Should You or Shouldn’t You?

4:30 pm – 5:30 pm – Come see me at our booth in the registration area


Friday, Oct. 6
7 am – 8:30 am – Early Morning Workouts

10:15 am – 11:30 am – Seminar: Working Smart: 101 Tips for Selling Success

11:30 am – 12:30 pm – Free Panel Discussion: Identifying the Issues: The Biggest Challenges Facing the Club Industry Today and Tomorrow

2:30 pm – 3:30 pm – Come see me at our booth in the registration area


--Jennipher Shaver, associate editor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home