Thursday, September 28, 2006

More Visits with Those in the Know

My schedule is definitely filling up for the Club Industry 2006 show. I'm excited to share with you some of the new products I'll be seeing next week.

Since my last schedule posting, I've added more booth visits to my schedule. I'll be visiting ASF International to see software, billing and EFT offerings. In addition, MYE Entertainment is hosting a press conference to talk about some entertainment options. I'm finishing a story on entertainment options for fitness equipment (due to appear in the October issue), and I must say that there are some exciting things happening here. I'll fill you in on what's happening with MYE next week after the press conference.

I've also scheduled a visit at the Life Fitness booth to hear more about their new Summit Trainer, which they describe as a hybrid of a cross trainer and a stair stepper. I tried out this equipment during its preview at the IHRSA show. I have to say that I felt my early-morning workout efforts on it the next day!

Make sure to come back next week to hear how these booth visits went and to get more details on these products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home