Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Planning My Trip to the Windy City

I'm looking forward to my second time attending the Club Industry show in Chicago. The conference schedule is packed with interesting seminars, and I plan to write about the following sessions while I'm at the show:

WEDNESDAY
Noon to 1:30 p.m. : Not Just Another Event: Creating Parties and Other Special Events that Make a Profit

4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Take Your Corporate Fitness/Wellness Program to the Next Level

THURSDAY

8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.: Creating a Profitable Weight Loss Program

10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.: Simply Business: Seven Basic Business Skills Every Fitness Professional Should Know

11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Lifetime Achievement Award and Keynote Address

FRIDAY
8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.: Fitness for Kids: Fighting Obesity

11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Identifying the Issues: The Biggest Challenges Facing the Club Industry Today and Tomorrow

You can also stop by our booth during the following times to meet with me:

Thursday, October 5
2 p.m. to 3 p.m.

Friday, October 6
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.

3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
--Amy Fischbach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home